The Convenience Distribution Marketplace is a celebration of the convenience products wholesale distribution industry. Drawing distributors from across the country, attendees learn in distributor-focused education sessions, meet up with peers and partners at CDA’s annual awards luncheon, take part in great networking events and do business on the highly-targeted one-day Marketplace floor.
The Convenience Distribution Marketplace will include a mix of top manufacturers, suppliers and solution providers serving convenience products wholesale distributors. Marketplace is highly targeted, allowing for maximum connection between distributors and their partners in a relaxed setting.
Connect With Distributors Having Unparalleled Buying Power
Marketplace will bring the top executives from both national and regional distributors from across the country, with attendees representing more than $92 billion in U.S. sales annually.
Marketplace Welcomes the Following Exhibitor Categories:
Manufacturers and Suppliers of Warehouse-Delivered Products
• Candy & Snacks
• Grocery Items
• Food Service Programs & Products
• General Merchandise & HBC
• Packaged Beverages & Dispensed Beverage Programs
• Tobacco & Tobacco Related Products Providers of Industry Solutions
Providers of Industry Solutions
• Logistics, Warehouse & Material Handling Technologies, Solutions & Equipment
• Stamping Technologies, Products & Solutions
• Financial Products & Programs for Distributors
• Data Analytics Programs & Products for Distributors
• Sales, Merchandising & Fulfillment Technologies, Products, Displays & Solutions
About the CDA:
The Convenience Distribution Association (CDA), formerly AWMA, is the trade organization working on behalf of convenience products distributors in the United States. Its distributor members represent more than $92 billion in U.S convenience product sales, serving a wide variety of small retail formats. Associate members include leading convenience product manufacturers, brokers, retailers, suppliers and others allied to the industry.