The Premier Meeting Across all Stakeholders in Immuno-Oncology
Immuno-Oncology 360° is a comprehensive program providing exposure to the entire spectrum of R&D, addressing key aspects from all facets of IO including:
Discovery / Preclinical Science
Biomarkers / Diagnostics
Trends in the Field
Dr Axel Hoos, GSK and Dr James Gulley, NCI, together led the design of the 4th annual Immuno-Oncology 360° program to include 70 speakers and over 60 talks. We are delighted to announce that Dr Andrew Baum is confirmed as the investor relations plenary keynote.
Immuno-Oncology 360° provides the most up-to-date research, data and progress to help IO stakeholders:
- Be at the forefront of the most relevant research and developments from key leadership who are at the pulse of cancer immunotherapy
- Foster collaboration amongst those working in all aspects of cancer immunotherapy together under one roof
- Receive the latest pre-clinical, translational and clinical data from academic and industry
- Identify and gain a greater understanding of what assets are available for potential combinations
- Create and prioritize strategies targeted toward specific tumor types
- Hear from IO clinical trial leaders as they cover trial design, clinical operations, the latest outcomes and lessons learned
- Get key investor and analyst evaluations and insights on the IO landscape, challenges and what’s next
- Hear reports on industry trends from Endpoint News and BioCentury Innovations and a progress update on the Cancer Moonshot
- Learn about biomarker advancements in vaccines, imaging, neoantigen approaches and more
- Obtain coverage on a wide range of emerging technologies
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for large pharma, mid-sized biopharma, biotechs and investors seeking to accelerate clinical trials in the emerging immuno oncology space.
Showcase your company in front of this prestigious audience.
- Interact with attendees at your booth during Registration, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon breaks, as well as the event reception
- Showcase your service or technology with signs front and center
- Opportunity to Exhibit & Sponsor are still available
Benefits of being a part of the event
- Receive passes to attend
- Your logo with hyperlink to your website and a company description will be on the conference website
- Have on-site branding in the materials and brochure handed out to all attendees
- Your logo on event signs
- Customized marketing including a discount code for attendance to give to your clients or prospects
- Receive the confidential attendee list
- Handshakes with the people of your choice will be facilitated
Quick-fire & Biotechnology Showcase
Novel biotechnology companies that are developing immunotherapy assets have the opportunity to showcase their data in front of large pharma and investors who are seeking new innovative sources to contribute to their pipelines to advance the treatment of cancer. Service providers have an opportunity to showcase how they are able to collaborate and partner with BioPahrm companies. The showcase package includes branding and networking benefits as follows:
- One all-access pass to attend the event.
- Logo and fifty word description on the conference website (with hyperlink to your site) and in the conference brochure.
- 25% discount to your clients or anyone you want to invite to the event through a custom code that we will track for you.
- Logo on signage at the event.
- Literature on a shared table